Socialtext is hosting a special Enterprise Social Summit lunch on the 24th of October in Sydney’s Central Business District. I along with my colleague James Dellow of Headshift will be focusing on the tangible results of deployment of social software in Australia and the Asia Pacific. The format will be a mix of formal topics and a panel Q&A.
This will be a technology-agnostic event where we will share insights on how to make the most of your social software initiative and what to look out for along the way. You’ll learn about best practices through a practical, explanatory and entertaining discussion and we’ll delve into the successes of regional companies that use social software tools to accelerate their business goals.
- South Australian Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- NSW Department of Education (winner of the Step Two’s Intranet Innovation 2012 Awards)
- Hayes Knight
- ClimateWorks Foundation (a commended entry of the Step Two’s Intranet Innovations 2012 awards)
- Date: Wednesday, 24th October, 2012
- Time: 11am-1pm
- Location: Hyde Park Forum Conference Centre, 271 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- To attend, please register here.