Join us on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 10am PT/1pm ET for a must listen to Charles Jones, Founding Partner of Bedford Funding (owners of Socialtext, Peoplefluent and Aquire) share his insights on the latest episode of Firing Line with Bill Kutik.
The Firing Line is the first video series created exclusively around HR Technology trends and issues. The upcoming 30-minute show – The Social Enterprise and HR – will also feature Jim Lundy, leading Social Media Analyst and Founder of Aragon Research.
The discussion will include:
- How will social media technologies change HR?
- How can enterprise business take full advantage of social media to achieve demonstrable ROI?
- What effect will Generation X and Generation Y have on the adoption curve of social media within the enterprise?
- How does social media directly affect the recruiting process?
- How does the proliferation of mobile devices intersect with managed social strategies?
Join us to watch three leading HR thought leaders discuss these and many other issues critical to every HR leadership team.